Widely considered the Vaporizer that started it all, the Volcano Classic is considered a classic for a reason.
The Volcano Classic uses a patented vapor production technology, which actually has scientific evidence of removing toxins and other harmful by-products to back it up. It features both dried herb and essential oil compatibility.
Hand built in Germany, the Volcano Classic also uses its own special balloon delivery system. The unit extracts the active ingredients from your dry blends or oils into a vapor, which is then filled into the balloon. Once the balloon has been filled, you simply disconnect it from the device and enjoy.
Solid Valve vs. Easy Valve
The Easy Valve is basically what it sounds like: an easier handling valve system with less maintenance required.
Here's where it differs from the Solid Valve set:
- You don't need to attach a new balloon to the valve like you would with the Solid Valve set, since the Easy Valve already comes reassembled right out of the box.
- Once the Easy Valve balloon has reached the point where it should be replaced, you simply replace it with a new one.
- The starter Easy Valve set comes with 5 Easy Valve balloons and the appropriate tools.
The Solid Valve set, on the other hand, is the standard valve set that original Volcano owners are used to.
Here's how it works:
- Users are able to choose their balloon size because the Solid Valve set comes with 3 meters of the balloon material.
- The Solid Valve set requires the user to replace the balloon themselves, which some may find to be difficult and/or inconvenient.
- The main advantage the Solid Valve set has over the Easy Valve set, is that it's less expensive to buy the balloon material instead of replacement Easy Valve balloons, making it the most economic option.
So in conclusion, if you value ease of use and convenience over saving money in the long term, go with the Easy Valve set. If not, go with the Solid Valve set.
Easy Valve Set
Once you've deemed your Easy Valve balloon should be replaced, all you need to do is discard the old one and use a new one.
Solid Valve Set
Your Solid Valve set includes 3 meters of balloon material, which should provide you with around 5-6 balloons. Once you've decided your balloon should be replaced, you simply setup a new balloon with your material.
When should I replace my balloon?
The manufacturer of the Volcano Classic states "You should change the Balloon when it gets dirty. A Balloon will last between 50 and 200 uses before it needs to be changed".
- Food Safe Aluminum Heating Block
- High performance Heating Cartridge
- Strong Diaphragm Pump
- Advanced German Technology
- Temperature between 266° & 446°F
- Electromechanical Design
- 3 Year Warranty
- Includes Solid or Easy Valve Set ($119.99 Value)
- 1 x Herbal Filling Chamber
- 1 x Balloon Set (Solid or Easy Valve)
- 1 x Normal Screen Set
- 1 x Air Filter Set
- 1 x Liquid Pad
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Herbal Grinder
- 1 x Instruction Manual